Please find the following simple FRP handrail systems that are quick, easy to assemble and install.
Using PowerRail pultruded FRP (fibreglass reinforced plastic) you have a choice of both the 50mm dia round tube or 50mm square tube profiles for your handrail application. Each profile has a selection of connectors (elbows, tees, base mounts etc) providing you with a strong, chemical and corrosion resistant, light weight system.
Go to our FRP Handrail Details page and choose your own parts list to make up your own handrail system.
- Conforms to AS1657.
- Premium VEFR grade FRP Chemical and Corrosion Resistant Tubing.
- UV Resistant.
- Light Weight.
- Simple installation tools.
- Can be supplied pre-assembled modules on flat packs.
- Can be supplied from standard lengths with fittings ready to assemble on site.
- An alternative to metal handrail systems with reduced maintenance costs.
Can be supplied to suit being secured to your existing floor support structure or as a stand alone system. FRP Kick Plate is also available as standard.